Akshay Kumar, a king of the Bollywood box office for over a quarter of a century, mints millions through both starring and ensemble roles. He still keeps busy, starring in four movies in our scoring period. Kumar also pulls in seven figures hawking products from deodorant to Eveready batteries.
Akshay Kumar has been a fitness freak since the very beginning of his career in 1990s. Akshay doesn’t believe in exercising in a set way as it becomes boring and monotonous, hence he is not a big fan of gyming
Let us dig in to what keeps him so fit even at 50.
1. Never eat after 6:30 P.M. It is important to give rest to your stomach. Food takes 4-5 hours to digest and so it is best to eat early so that your body can finish digesting the food and kick start again in the morning.
2. Don’t believe in protein shakes, as it may have side effects in the long run.
3. Sleep early and start your morning as early as possible but don’t overexert your body.
4. Control your sugar and salt intake; the lesser you take, the healthier you are.
5. Try and meditate for at least half an hour, so as to get some peace of mind. Meditation also helps in reducing stress levels.
6. Always keep a container full of nuts and fruits with you. So, if you feel hungry, you know what to turn to.
7. Drink a lot of water; at least 4-5 liters daily.
8. Try keeping your metabolism rate high by eating healthy and half of your fitness and weight problems will be solved. Generally, he eats a bowl full of fresh fruits after his lunch and only eats green salads and soups for dinner as they are easy to digest.
9. Don’t overeat as you expand your stomach’s capacity to fill in more food. Try eating less that your gut gets used to small portions.
10. If you cannot exercise, just take a quick walk for about 15-20 minutes every day to ensure some physical activity.
These handy tips and small lifestyle changes can help anyone looking to lose weight and become fit. We wish Akshay Kumar a very happy birthday and hope he has many successful endeavors in the future.