Ads from Samsung, Budweiser, Dior, Apple and iPhone have topped the most watched ads on YouTube for 2017. No Australian ads made the cut.
A four-minute spot for Samsung India was the most watched ad of the year with more than 150 million views, closely followed by a spot for the new Crash Royale game.
Brands like Adidas showed a new generation of Originals, Budweiser told the inspiring story of founders Anheuser and Busch, and a piece of branded content for Orea landed in third place.
Celebrities also scored the views this year, with Kia’s Melissa McCarthy campaign named in the top ten, Snoop Dogg for Adidas, as well as iPhone’s ad starring The Rock.
The YouTube Ads Leaderboard celebrate the ads that received the most views and shares from all around the world.
Watch the top 10 ads here:
1) Samsung India Service (SVC) – We’ll take care of you, wherever you are. #SamsungService
2) Clash Royale: The Last Second (Official Commercial)
3) Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect (sponsored by Oreo)
4) Miss Dior – The new Eau de Parfum
5) Budweiser 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way”
6) 2017 Kia Niro | “Hero’s Journey” Starring Melissa McCarthy
7) adidas Originals | ORIGINAL is never finished
8) iPhone 7 — The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day — Apple
9) Levi’s “Circles” Commercial l Full
10) Mr. Clean | 2017 Super Bowl Ad | Cleaner of Your Dreams