Happy Friendship Day 2022: Images, Quotes, Wishes and How To Celebrate
Our families and partners are our primary source of emotional support during times of crisis. Our close friends are the ones who know us best and understand us completely. They are the ones with whom you can be your true self without any inhibitions. We spend quality time with them and discuss the highs and lows of life. True friends are the chosen family who is always there for you. You can count on them when you need them. So why not celebrate friendship? Each year friendship day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August month. Hence, Friendship Day 2022 will be on the 7th of August. It’s a day of celebrating the beautiful bond with our close friends. Wish all your friends a very Happy Friendship Day in 2022!
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we had to stay at home for two years. But staying safe and maintaining social distance doesn’t mean that we have to stay emotionally distant from our friends and well-wishers. You can make this Friendship Day more special by sharing some cute messages. Here are some lovely wishes, messages, popular quotes, and images that you can send to your best friend and express your feeling. Scroll down for happy friendship day images below!
Friendship Day 2022 Date: A much-awaited occasion to celebrate the special relationship between friends, Friendship Day will be celebrated on August 2 in India this year.
Friendship Day is celebrated across several countries. It was first proposed in Paraguay in 1958 as International Friendship Day. It is, however, known to have originated from Hallmark cards, by Joyce Hall, in 1930. The United Nations finally declared July 30 as the official International Friendship Day. In India, however, it is usually celebrated on the first Sunday of the month of August.
How to celebrate Friendships’ Day?
A good friendship doesn’t carry any set rule and that’s the beauty of the day. The important thing is to express your gratitude, honour your loved ones and thank them for being there for you. Friendship Day is the chance to let all your besties, whether near or far, know how much you care for and appreciate them. It’s the chance to reach out to old friends, new friends, and even those you see every day of the week and do something that celebrates what your friendship means to you.
On the occasion of Friendships’ Day, we have listed down some beautiful and loving messages you could share for your chubby-buddies and cherish the relationship you share. You can share these messages and greetings on your social media profiles, pen them down in a personalized letter or greeting card and reminisce the sweet memories. All these quotes showcase what a beautiful blessing friendship is. Pick a message and show your friends how much you care about them!
You can share these with your friends or even put them up as Facebook and Whatsapp status this Friendship Day. Read on!
Happy Friendship Day 2022: Wishes, Messages, Facebook & Whatsapp status
1. While a good friend knows you and your adventurous stories, a best friend is the one who has lived these special moments with you. I’m so grateful to have you as my best friend. Happy Friendship Day!
2. I can’t imagine how my life would have been having I not met you. Thank you for being my best friend whom I can always rely on. Happy Friendship Day!
3. Friendship Day is a reminder that I’ll be there for you no matter what. And I know it’s the same with you. Happy Friendship Day!
4. Thank you, my friend, for being a part of my life. Here’s to many more such adventurous years ahead, Happy Friendship Day!
5. No matter how far we are from each other, you’ll always be the first person I share my joys and sorrows with. Thank you for always having my back. Happy Friendship Day!
6. On this Friendship Day, I hope you get love, peace and joy in your life. Happy Friendship Day!
7. Thank you for filling my life with adventures and being a part of my journey. I’m grateful to have you in my life. Happy Friendship Day!
8. Friends are the family we choose and I’m glad I chose you. Happy Friendship Day!
Happy Friendship Day 2022: Quotes
1. “Friendship… is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
2. “Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don’t have to say anything.”
—Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
3. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller
4. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
― Alice Walker
5. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
― Anais Nin
6. “There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.”
― P.G. Wodehouse
7. “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”
― Dean Koontz
9. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief.” – Joseph Addison
Don’t forget to drop a comment section below if you found this article helpful!