If you are already born on the same date. Then, a very happy birthday to you and everyone born on this day. Over the past two decades, The Office Of National Statistics has reported a spike in mothers giving birth on this day. The article was published in 2015 when 1800 babies are born every day in England and Wales. But on September 26 around 2000 enter the world.
What is the most popular day to give birth? Why are so many babies being born on September 26?
According to the ONS report, parents plan their babies in mid-September and early October because they aim to coordinate with the beginning of the school year. Eight out of ten babies are born in September.
There are three possible reasons behind it
- According to the ONS report, parents plan their babies in mid-September and early October because they aim to coordinate with the beginning of the school year. Eight out of ten babies are born in September.
- Another popular belief is that summer babies get less advantage when compared to autumn babies in social, academic, and sporting levels.
- The third possible reason could be the 9 months before September is a very jolly month. People plan their babies in September because it is the month of festivities from Halloween to thanksgiving all start this month.
September 26 is a good day to be born for kids because their birthdays will fall in the school year. And they wouldn’t be one of the youngest or smallest.
However, after the covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, we can see a change in the trend. People staying indoors are now planning as they want to and not when they have time.
List of popular people who are born on September 26
- Selena Williams – tennis player
- Ricky Tomlison – actor
- Michael Ballack – former Chelsea and Germany footballer
- T.S. Eliot – poet Kenny Samson – former Newcastle football player
- Brayan Ferry – singer
Tell us are you born on September 26, the most popular day to be born on through the comment section